(According to YouTuber)
(According to The Fame Bible Team)
Myth 1: You need a special talent
FALSE! Case in point: Kylie Jenner.
No talent is required to become famous.
Myth 2: You need to get lucky
FALSE! Luck is really opportunity + preparation.
You must be prepared to cultivate opportunities. More on this later in the article, but Lauren Conrad became quite famous by being in the right group of friends when a reality tv show was pitched and presented. You don’t have to hit the fame lottery when you know and associate with the right group of people or friends.
Myth 3: You need to be born rich
FALSE! Case in Point: Taylor Hill & many others.
Its quite the opposite. Most celebrities are born to average working-class families.
Myth 4: You need social media
FALSE! Case in Point: Britney Spears and the countless stars that were famous even before Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook was created.
Myth 5: You need to be good looking
FALSE! Case in Point: Lady Gaga.
She definitely isn’t famous because she won some beauty pageant.
WHAT YOU DO NEED???
You need CONNECTORS! Notice I didn’t say connections. Connectors are people in the entertainment industry that are affiliated with executives that make decisions on what receives promotion & advertising.
Essentially it comes down to promotion. A tv show, movie or hit record are all vehicles for PROMOTION.
Who is the most famous man in the world today? His name is Barack Obama. He became one of the most recognized human beings on the planet because he was promoted as a presidential candidate. It didn’t matter if he won or lost, he was officially famous because his CONNECTORS put him a position to receive billions of dollars of airtime.
Now, I know you’re sitting there thinking you don’t have that type of money. Well, the most valuable asset you do have is time. Also, the ability to creatively promote yourself within your community is extremely valuable.
Initially, don’t try to be the most famous person in the world, try first to be the most famous person in your school. Then branch out to become the most famous person in your local area and finally position yourself to meet with CONNECTORS and get ready for PRIME TIME.
Lastly, you must figure out what to promote. This is where you need to be very creative and true to yourself. Use your mind and heart to understand what drives and inspires you for greatness.
Other Important Traits
- Position – Most people that get famous are well-positioned for fame. This means having your CONNECTORS in place and an opportunity ready to go that will promote you to a wide audience.
- Positivity – A great attitude will take you a long way. Nobody wants to be around a Debbie Downer. You need to exude confidence and carry yourself with a sense of importance. This will attract people on your path that can help you. The Law of Attraction states “like attracts like.” So start networking and meeting people that are like minded.
- Perseverance – A lot of people don’t become famous simply because they give up too soon. “Its too hard” or “its taking forever” are the types of thoughts that make you quit before crossing the finish line. If you are serious about becoming famous, you must commit your life to this goal.
- Performance – When its your time to shine, you must be ready to rock. Upon meeting a CONNECTOR, you need to show that you have superstar potential. Your personality needs to reflect someone that’s marketable to the mainstream of America. Be ready at all times to shine.
- Product – The product can be you or your creation. Either way, its needs to be competitive with the marketplace so MASTER YOUR CRAFT. Make sure you are better at whatever you do than anybody else. This is key to standing out from the crowd and getting the final push to the celebrity world.
All in all, keep in mind its a marathon not a sprint. Stay focused and most importantly stay true to yourself. Life is a gift so don’t waste it living someone else’s dream. Create the future you want for yourself and consistently set goals so you can achieve them and show progress. This will create endless amounts of fulfillment and purpose outside of your fame dreams.
Above all. ENJOY THE JOURNEY & HAVE FUN!!! 🙂
Read about more famous people and their paths to success at Fame Bible.
The Fame Bible Team